Wednesday 29 May 2013

First Outfit Post (Be kind).


Top Bershka // Trousers ASOS // Sandals River Island // Necklace Charity Shop // Watch Casio // Sunglasses New Look // 


So the day has finally come. I have decided to post my first ever outfit post. Now, I've been toying with the idea of adding these sort of posts on to my blog for a while but have always put it off for one reason or another. 'My camera isn't good enough', 'My hair is weird today', 'I don't want people to think I'm vain', etc. 

My blog has been a bit dry lately, I keep meaning to post but don't really ever get round to it so I thought maybe doing an outfit post at least once a week will make me commit to my little space in the internet a bit more. Let's see if this is the first and the last...

Since I'm new to this malarky, I haven't included various angles of each stitch of clothing and different locations, but I've started with the basics. I did have a close up of my sandals but then realised that my nail polish looked more like some sort of fungal nail infection than a pedicure but I'll be wearing those little beauties again so will include a little more detail next time. 

Anyway, on to the outfit. I'm in love with these trousers from ASOS, my wonderful housemate got these for me when she was interning with the ASOS press team. They're worn a bit lower on the model on the website, but being a lover of all things high-waisted I positioned them as high as possible, whilst maintaining my dignity, and they actual sit high quite comfortably. I'm obsessed with all things white at the moment so teamed them with a simple white crop top, my white sandal flatforms and a little bit of gold jewellery. 

Lucky ol' me is going on holiday to Egypt tomorrow so I plan to snap some holiday outfits, watch this space!

I hope you enjoyed my first outfit post, let me know what you think and I'd love to hear any tips!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love this outfit! you look gorgeous!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig