Monday 17 June 2013

I Got My Freakum Dress On




Check out my very faint tan line...


Dress, H&M // Leotard, Missguided // Cuffs, H&M // Wedges, New Look

So a couple of weeks a go I made my way to Egypt with my girl and managed to snap a couple of the outfits I wore out there. The heat was blistering, the pool was heavenly and the camel ride hurt me in precious places. Overall it was a nice, relaxing week!

I'm absolutely in love with this dress, it is from the Beyonce H&M collection. I think it's supposed to be worn as a beach cover up but I thought it was too good to throw on over a damp, salty bikini. In true Beyonce style, this thing is my Freakum Dress! I  layered it over my Missguided backless leotard to preserve my modesty through the sheer material, added some silver cuffs and my monochrome New Look wedges. In H&M they have the same dress in a pinapple print which is adorable and if I go on holiday again this year (fingers crossed) I think I'll definitely need to snap it up. What do you guys think of the Beyonce collection?

Caution: This dress nearly got me sold in exchange for a camel farm.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig