Sunday 4 August 2013

Here she is again.





I'm going to be honest here, I'm still not entirely comfortable with posting pictures of myself looking all serious and posy on the ol' blog. I'm sure it'll get easier with time but in the back of my mind I have this annoying little squeaky voice laughing at me. 'Ha ha you're so shifty lookin'.' Although I will still upload some of my own outfit posts, I feel I need a little breather in between. Or maybe I'm just being lazy and letting my niece do all the hard work...

Here is the little cutie enjoying the glorious sunshine. Her pretty, embroidered top is from the children's department in Next, tucked into these lovely, rose-print shorts from Tesco. Tesco actually has a very sweet and affordable children's range and when they're at the age when they're going so quickly (or they have an Aunty that loves to dress them up) it's a great place to stock up on versatile little pieces like these. During this shoot, she decided she wanted to be at one with nature so bare feet it was, but we accessorised with the pink sunglasses from Primark and a little pink bow in her hair. Oh the co-ordination. 

As usual, let me know what you think of her little outfits and if there are any other kind of posts you'd like to see, I'm always open to suggestions!

                                                                       x
SHARE:

1 comment

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig