Sunday 11 August 2013

Pottering around in pyjamas.

I love pyjamas. The first thing I do when I get home is whip off my bra and snuggle into my pj's. As one of my favourite past times is sleeping, I suppose my love of lounge wear is inevitable. You can imagine my surprise when I slipped on this silky playsuit from Zara and it dawned upon me that I can kid myself that I'm wearing pyjamas and that it's completely socially acceptable. Yippee. 



Basking in the sun, I decided to plant myself in this wonderful, empty pot.


But then the sun decided he was feeling a little shy and hid behind the clouds. I became a sad flower.


He soon got comfortable and came out to play again and once I was able to photosynthesize again, I was a pleased plant.


As mentioned before my playsuit is from Zara (but I bought it off eBay after hunting around for weeks for the darn thing), my lovely necklace is from Topshop and my white loafers are from New Look.

Are you a pyjama freak like myself? What's your go-to comfy-chic outfit?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ah I love this playsuit! I tried it on in Zara but it didn't suit me-looks fab on you though
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame, it's unbelievably comfortable! Thanks doll x

      Delete

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig