Wednesday 18 September 2013

So long, summer.

Two weeks ago I was wandering around Brighton, sipping on some ice cold Bubble Tea and appreciating the sun warming my skin. September was embracing the summer and it felt like the sun was here to stay. Fast forward to now, I'm wrapping myself up in my dressing gown as soon as I get home and the heating as already been switched on (shock, horror). We've got a long old winter ahead of us folks.

Today the sun was being a provocative old geezer and kept flashing us from behind the clouds, to only greet us with a ghastly, icy breeze. Being the vitamin D lover I am, I needed some sort of reminder that we did actually have a pretty great British summer so here to bid farewell to the heat is a collection of pictures which I took of my niece showcasing her summer style. (I was meant to upload these ages ago, naughty me).






I'm not going to babble on about where her adorable playsuits are from as there will be no need for them now, but what I will say is playsuits are ideal for the little ones. Just slip 'em on and they're ready to go about playing with snails or making mud soup. I suggest you all now go away and dream of a hot, exotic location and try to keep the summer alive!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig