Sunday 26 October 2014

Teddy Bear

When I was a puny child I was obsessed with stuffed animals, what kid isn't? As an adult I'm not ashamed to admit that I am still obsessed with them, although nowadays I can't get away with dragging my beloved bear around with me so I settled for the next best thing. I bought a coat that makes me look like a bloody teddy bear! A genius idea if I do say so myself. 


I am aware it appears as though I'm naked underneath the snuggly little fellow...


Maybe I should call it my flasher coat instead of my teddy bear coat. Rest assured though, I am fully clothed underneath the marvellous fluff. 


See I told you. 


I also look moody but I had just lost a battle against the ferocious wind. Here's the evidence. 



Sunglasses - MinkPink
Coat - Monki
Dress - The Fifth 
Socks - ASOS 
Shoes - Dr Marten



These Dr Marten's are excellent for frolicking around an apple tree. 
SHARE:

2 comments

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig