Monday 3 November 2014

Attacked again

Mother Nature is a cheeky old gal, she makes everything look all warm and inviting when you gaze out of the window. She flirts with you, lures you outside to enjoy her goods. Well aware of the temptress and her naughty ways, I went out cautiously draped in faux fur.


Faux fur stole - ASOS
Shirt dress - Noisy May 
Slip skirt - ASOS
Shoes - ASOS (£2 from the sample sale!!)

Things started off smoothly, a little tickle here, a gentle stroke there. She even gave a me a bit of a Beyonce moment, whipping my hair around like a diva. 


Then she decided to turn on me for some reason. She knocked me back and my hair flipping was less Beyonce, more Willow Smith on something illegal. 


She ain't having the last laugh though. I picked up my sorry ass and made the most of this situation. I bloody flew!


Well I thought I was going to take off but she dragged me back to earth with a big thud. 


I can't believe what a steal these shoes were from ASOS. When I was working there a couple of weeks a go I went to their weekly sample sale for staff and it was amazing. Everything varies from £1 to £2 pounds. I spent £15 pounds in total and came out with so much loot. 



Another little munchkin decided to try and defy gravity, except Mother Nature tried to claim her as her own. I had to grab her dinky little ankle and tug her back down as if she was a runaway balloon. 


Don't forget to follow me on Instgram here, and here, twitter here and bloglovin' here

xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi! Lovely look! I adore your shoes, they're super cute!
    I've been wanting to buy the fur collar as well, what a coincidence! Is it of a good quality?
    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank treacle! Yes, I love the collar, I would definitely recommend! Let me know if you do get it! I'm obsessed with your blog by the way...

      xxx

      Delete

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig