Monday 10 November 2014

Shady

Even though Halloween has been and gone, things got a little bit spooky in this set of outfit pictures. 


Shirt dress - Girls On Film
Faux fur lapel - ASOS
Slip - ASOS 
Boots - Dr Martens
Sunglasses - MinkPink

There's an abandoned piano in my car port at home. Sometimes at night when the moon is at its brightest and fullest, if you listen really carefully, you can hear a strange being tickling the ivories. Legend has it, if you stop him from playing his sweet, sweet, music your heart stops beating. 

"You stop my choonz, and I stop you," he snarls at you. Apparently his most requested song is 'Superbass' by Nicki Minaj. Now can you see why I was so terrified?


Not really, I laugh in the face of danger...

Not only do we have old pianos strewn across our property, we also have my Dad's old Land Rover which he used to ride across the Peruvian desert. It has a much less exciting existence now, rusting away in the UK. It makes a great climbing frame, however. 


After I had my fun climbing all over a vehicle, my nephew came running over wanting to take photos of me and the man behind the lens, James. 

"Look threatening," Raul instructed. 


We tried and failed. 

"Look happy and loving," he insisted. 


We tried and failed. 

Just kidding, there's no denying how adorable we are...

And finally "Gaze into the horizon as if it's your future."


Do you know what we saw in our future? 

A lot of pizza and ice cream. 





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the photos girl!
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    s xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the photos! What camera do you use?!
    Do you mind checking my blog out, trying to get it started since I've only had it for two days!
    http://molliana-blog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sorry if a similar comment posted twice, it didn't show up the first time, thankyou!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovey! My camera is a Lumix GF5! It's a nice little starter camera but I'm looking to invest in a Canon soon hopefully!
      Had a little stalk of your blog and it's cute, keep it up doll!xx

      Delete

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig