Sunday 18 January 2015

Culotte Series Part 2 - Smart Casj Culottes

Casj? Cadg? Cagjdgjd? What is the official spelling of the word?

So, here is part 2 of my little culotte series! I actually wore this outfit to work a couple of weeks ago so thought it was the perfect smart/casj (cadg, cagjdgjd etc) ensemble. It's the kind of thing you can wear to work and then straight on to the bar for some wine time. 



Hat - ASOS 
Necklace - eBay (I think)
Top - Love 
Culottes - Closet via ASOS 
Bag - Vintage, £1
Shoes - ASOS


This printed blouse is the perfect thing to team with plain black culottes and look at those dreamy sleeves. If anyone knows anywhere else that are doing tops with these bell sleeves, please let a sister know!


Please ignore the cat fluff stuck to me, Daisy likes to leave anything you want to stay black and pristine covered in her white fur. She likes to show off on my personal Instagram @soniaflower if you want to have a peep!

Anyway, I let the accessories do the talking with this outfit. I say I let them, but in reality I didn't have a choice. 


You'd think this little fluff ball of a bag would be the loud one, crying for attention but you would be wrong. 


Although definitely an eye-catching piece, she's actually quite shy and gets bossed around easily. Maybe her ego's bruised because I picked her up from a £1 bin in a vintage shop. Poor gal. 

Soon, she wasn't allowed in these pictures at all and was tossed aside. I was manipulated by my hat and shoes, much to my surprise. 


It got a bit much so I took off my hat in an attempt to gain some sort of freedom. 


I was powerless and every time I took him from my skull, he made me put him straight back on in some sort of Michael Jackson inspired, smooth move. 

I gave up. 

And then my shoes started mis-behaving. 

They look pretty cute and innocent with their fluffy pom-pom, but don't be fooled. 



I tried to send them to the naughty corner but they wouldn't stop being silly and ended up making me dance like a fool. 


I'm never wearing these shoes to the club, would you?

Image Map
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Not normally a fan of culotte's, but these look great on you!! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much doll! I wasn't keen at first but they're so comfy and wearable!xxx

      Delete
  2. Looove your bag darling! You look great! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig