Monday 9 February 2015

Dancing Queen

My family always take great pleasure of reminding me of the time I was in an Abba tribute band. Whenever they bring this information to the attention of people, a little bit of me dies inside. I'm not the biggest Abba fan. In fact, when I hear their music a little bit of me dies inside. 

Now, I didn't volunteer or curate this tribute band, I have to make it very clear that I was recruited from my stage school to be a part of the choir during 'I Had A Dream'. That's as far as it went, kid. 

This ASOS skirt brought out my inner stage school, dancing queen, disco diva. 


Here's some evidence. 


There's more...


I got a bit hot with all those babein' moves so had to swing off my glorious New Look faux fur. 


I needed some time to cool off, and got a bit shy in the process. 


But then was ordered to shimmy by the skirt. 


With all this boogying, it's a good thing my dancing feet were comfy in my platforms. 


Aren't they dreamy? I snapped them for approximately £3 at the ASOS sample sale! 

Now all I ask of you is please never tell anyone that I used to be in an Abba tribute band. 

The end. 


Image Map
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love it so much! I am addicted to holographic patterns and the skirt and the platforms are the best! I wish I had these shoes <3 btw the idea of amking these animations is awesome!
    You have a lovely blog, maybe you wanna follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? let me know!
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, Mai ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the gifs! can't get enough of holographic stuff <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig