Tuesday 3 March 2015

Motel Wishlist


I haven't yet done a wishlist on my blog but boy, was it fun. It's like window shopping for the digital land, except instead of having your personal space invaded by aggressive shoppers or moping around in the cold, you can recline in bed, with your wet hair in a turby-towel and your purring cat to your left... Just me? 

My destination for online browsing today was Motel. I've always been a big fan of Motel, I love that you can get pretty much every print in whatever ever style you want, be it a twosie, a jumpsuit or a dress. 

After witnessing the tiniest glimmer of spring sunshine, it's got me feeling all summery has fuelled these picks. I have also arranged them in order to suit the chillier start of spring to the hot depths of the summer. 

Let me talk you through my choices...

1. The Lorna Jumpsuit - I love feeling like I'm in my pyjamas (I wrote about it here) so this pyjama-style jumpsuit is a dream. You don't have to think twice about slipping in to a jumpsuit, it's the ultimate lazy girls technique to looking polished with ease. 

You will find us feeling lazy but looking cute at the cinema or out eatin' burgers together. 

2. The Agatha Cropped Jacket and the Alice A-Line skirt - Now these may be sold seperately but together they are a dream! I am a sucker for a twosie or anything matching and these little honeys are just ideal. 

You will find the three of us prancing through a sunny, yellow meadow together. 

3. The Elza Dress - Yes, we all know the 70's are a thing this spring/summer and I'm not complaining. Get me anything with a bell sleeve and a retro print and I'm yours... And by yours I mean I'll share all my sweets with you and maybe let you brush my hair. 

You will find us hiding our sweets from you. 

4. The Meadow Slip Dress - I don't need to say much about this other than, someone sprinkle some scales on me and toss me a shell bra because I'm The Little Mermaid. 

You will find us hanging around with our pal Sebastian, Under the Sea. 

5. The Bessie Crop Top and the Cecile Culottes - Oh lawdy, lawd! If you've seen here, here and here, I actually did a little series dedicated to my relationship with culottes. I bloody love them, I do, so this summer-print, twosie version is a dream for me. 

You will find the three of us in Vegas in a little white chapel.  
6. The Anderson Dress - What's not to adore about this little number? The print is glorious, the style is glorious, the fact you can dress it up and dress it down is glorious. 

You will find us partying at festivals in the Summer, Summer, Summertime! 

Sorry if this post makes you want to spend your dollar but at least you'll be lookin' adorable. What is your favourite out of my picks?
xx
Image Map
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. What a great wishlist! Really spring-appropriate! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're much more of a color kind of person . love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress number four is just perfection! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

  4. This blog is fantastic, and the article about dresses is excellent. Moreover, you can visit
    wwebelts.shop for your best collection.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig