Tuesday 10 March 2015

Twinning with my Mini Me

Today marks the comeback of my little niece, Luli, to The Glitter Den. (Also, have you noticed it's now .com and not blogspot.com? Nifty, huh?)
Now, being a four-year-old with maybe too much sass, she has days where she is repulsed by me and days where she is my best buddy. Today was a best buddy kinda day. The best kind. So of course we had to show our unity by co-ordinating our outfits. 
We pretty much have identical pink faux fur coats. We think that every girl, whether they're 4 or 94, should own one.

Living in a house where girls out number boys by 5-3, pets included, we have to have a designated 'pink' wash. It so happened that today was also a pink wash day. What an excellent backdrop!



I didn't even have to show Luli how to pose, she's the sassiest girl I know. 

And also the tastiest...


We kept arguing over who got to wear the heart shaped sunglasses...


She won, obvs...


I admitted defeat and continued to put out the washing when a little rascal jumped out at me from the basket...


She insisted that she didn't mean to scare me and that the bucket was in fact magical...


It was the truth! It kept transforming us into each other.

Just kidding, it's not the bucket that's magical, it's us! 



My skirt is from Lavish Alice, the clutch is New Look and Luli's sunglasses are from River Island. 


Luli's coat is from Next and her dress is H&M. 


This little guy is from Lazy Oaf and it's my favourite jumper in the world! 


Yes, Luli did dress herself and yes, her shoes are on the wrong feet. We didn't realise until afterwards, oops! Her little sparklers are from Clarks and mine are ASOS. 


We hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you'd like to see another collaboration between me and Luli as I need to negotiate with her manager in advance. She's a busy lady. 
Image Map
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Omg this has to be the cutest and creative blog post I've read so far! :') Those glasses are too cute btw. xx

    Autumn
    A Fabulous Hippie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! You're a perfect lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute photos.
    Love all the pink.

    Jenn from Jennifer Jayne Blog

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig