Monday 30 May 2016

Venice, Italy

Oh how I miss you, beautiful Venice. 

Continuing on from my previous blog post, the ladies and I were lucky enough to pop to Venice for the day during our stay in Verona as it's only a short train journey away and boy was it worth it. I'd had been once before as a child with my folks but it felt like it was all just a dream. 


Sunglasses - Rayban
Playsuit - ASOS
Trainers - Vans

It really was just as stunning as I remembered and spent the day in awe, wandering through narrow alleys, crossing over sun-drenched bridges and practising Italian with passing-by gondoliers. 

Although it was heaving with tourists through many of the main streets, if you explore for long enough you can find serene, quiet courtyards like this one. We spent a gloriously peaceful afternoon, basking in the sun's rays. 


I wanted something cute but comfy for our day in Venice and this playsuit was the trick. An adorable baby blue hue, with ruffle and bow details, it was love at first click. You can dress this little guy up with heels and he would be so sweet at a summer wedding or you can casual him down with some dirty vans like I did. My feet had to be taken care of for a whole day of exploring! 


One of my ladies was wearing this H&M hat as part of her ensemble but I stole it for a little while. The other two ladies were making me feel bashful during this shoot. 

Enough about me, and more about Venice. Here are some snaps for your viewing pleasure. 






Don't forget me Venice, I'll never forget you.



Image Map
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm personally a big fan of theglitterden blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig