Sunday 23 October 2016

UNIF's rainbow

So looking back this post is a bit summery. The pictures were shot back in the summer in the brightly coloured streets of Notting Hill but as I'm looking out of window now, the sun is shining, the sky is blue and we could almost pretend we're still enjoying the July heat. 

Of all of the cribs in Notting Hill this one is one of my favourites. The lime green is different to the usual pastels and makes everything pop! The perfect location for pics of a rainbow top. 


Unif is one of my favourite brands and the Lenny top is err'thang. 


I kept things simple and paired with this white A-line skirt that was about £1 from a carboot. 


My baby pink Fjällräven Kånken is the perfect backpack for a day out. It fits so much in and is just too cute. 

Let's get a closer look at the little honey. 


What a stunner. 

Now I love a bit of silver and these trainers have to be my all time faves. THEY LIGHT UP. The folks at BEAM shoes kindly sent them to me and you should obviously go get yourself a pair. 


You can choose which colour combo you want to have them on or you can have them on the flashing setting. So dreamy. 



I have one more summery outfit to post (I've been pretty lazy as of late) and then it's on to shooting everything fluffy for the colder season. 

Byeeeeeeeeee. 

Image Map
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Very good post. Your shirt looks good and thanks
    https://thechromeheart.com/.Love Your products Click and Shop .and thanks Trapstar for Trapstar T-Shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive posts. wwebelts.shop provided the sales! to his new customer try and buy the best wrestling belts. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read any comments from anyone who has read my post! Also, if you subscribe it would be greatly appreciated! Sonia xxx

© The Glitter Den. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig